From the Full Rev 2 concept teaser
Claire brings a gun to the party and gets hugged by a zombie.
All right, I’ve got a few questions for the community. Feel free to answer one, all, or none.
As it stands now, Awakening is the reference point for future entries of the series, at least on handhelds. In the next entry, purely from a mechanical standpoint, what needs to go and what should stay?
- Should there be an inheritance mechanic (implies two-generation system again)?
- Should there be a skill system?
- Should we keep the Dual/Pair system, or go back to the original single-unit combat and Rescue commands?
- Which items do we need to lose? Which ones need to return? Any suggestions for new ones?
- Should affinities return, or are all-purpose generic supports better?
- Branched classes? Y/N
- Freely explorable map? Y/N
- Trinity of Magic (Light users in general)? Y/N
- Any classes in particular that need to be removed/return?
- Avatar? Y/N
- How about map features?
- Movement and Canto?
- If there’s a second gen then yes but it’s not a big deal if there’s not
- I like the skill system where you could switch skills between classes
- YES YES AND DOUBLE YES on the dual/pair system I wish Por/RD had that system, I really like seeing support bonuses in effect and having a chance to take no damage
- I can’t really think of any items to lose, as for returning items maybe daggers/knives but as a non magic ranged sword weapon.
- I’m more of a defensive player so I like all-purpose generic supports better because they give hit/avoidance boosts. Speaking of supports they should keep unlimited support convos. Another thing I wish Por had (there was so many good conversations but you could only fully view one and 2/3)
- Yes on branching classes and being able to reclass as much as I want
- Yes on the explorable map b/c I like being able to go through the story as fast or as slow as I want
- I can go either way on magic but I did miss light magic, how could they have dark but not light
- I wish they had playable a soldier class in 13 even though it would have been exclusive to Donnel and his children (as a promotion from villager) but still it would have been cool. And maybe not a light mage class but have it like while dark mages/sorcerers can use dark/elemental regular mages/sages can use light/elemental magic
- Yeah I’m ok with having an avatar as long as they have more customization options like skin color and body sizes maybe have a less role in the story
- I don’t really have an opinion on map features
- I really missed canto I want that back
- As long as the game feels like a finished product without it, I’m all for DLC.
I was thinking about how much of a nerd Palutena is and how much of a dork Pit is, and how much I love that about them.
Also I realize Palutena would probably be more fitting as Pit’s teacher or something, but I liked this scenario more.
when the tag of your fave character is absolutely terrible
Sonic Rivals 2 costumes for the eight characters.
Sonic cheeta costume reminds me of the outfit he wears in the Japanese manga. Knuckles looks absolutely weird in his Eggman costume, while Silver looks pretty cool in his Christmas costume. The first Rouge costume reminds me of her spy costume in Sonic X anime. I dig Metal Sonic’s Jester costume. Very bright and makes him seem like a candy robot.
it was literally gold
House of mouse was the best. Was awesome seeing all the classic characters together.
I’ve never been more emotional about any social media post in my entire life
UPDATE: guys Beth Broderick tweeted yesterday that this Salem is THE SAME SALEM!!! He’s 20 years old man!!!! 20!
That Salem is still kicking is all I care about.
“Behold the fate of all who defy me - no, who defy the Life Fibers!”
I still think that Frederick is the best husband for Sumia personality wise.
I can’t believe that this is stop-motion.
I CAN’T UNDERSTAND FUCKING STOP-MOTION THOSE FINGERS SHOULD FALL RIGHT OFF BUT NO THEY SUPPORT THEMSELVES BEAUTIFULLY
WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK STOP MOTION
The fingers are being supported by armature wire. Virtually all stop motion puppets have some variety of this going on underneath it:
Given the proportions of Burton’s creations, the armatures underneath his puppets are probably custom-made.
What you’re also looking at is a ton of replacement animation on that teddy bear. Instead of actually tearing open the bear model, someone, or a few people, carefully crafted a handful of that specific bear at various stages of being cut open. If you look closely, the slab it’s on moves slightly, which gives itself away.
Also, Jack’s speaking is done through replacement animation.
Stop motion utterly fascinates me.
GOD BLESS YOU
THIS IS THE THING I DONT GET ABOUT STOP MOTION
YOU HAVE TO PHYSICALLY MOVE THE DOLLS WITH UR HANDS AND REPLACE THEIR FACES //HOW DO YOU KEEP THEM IN THE SAME SPOT??????//
stop motion people are crazy
One of the best movies ever. Stop motion will always be a preference over cgi, probably just because I grew up watching so many.